"And returned missionaries, find your old missionary tag. Don't wear it, but put it where you can see it. The Lord needs you now more than ever to be an instrument in His hands. All of us have a contribution to make to this miracle." - Elder Neil L. Andersen

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

a week later - Utah.

I can't believe that I am already in Utah. My transition back from my mission has been completely fast. About a week ago I was still a set apart missionary...it feels so much longer! But I know that Utah is where I'm suppose to be. I know that there are great things to come here and if I just continue to trust in the Lord, everything will go according to plan. I know it will. I got to see Adam today and he helped a lot with taking my daddy to the airport and just welcoming me back home. We grabbed some dinner and just caught up from the mission. I felt like I was breaking every single mission rule imaginable being in the car alone with him. I'll snap out of it soon. I'm so grateful for good friends!


Love,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment