"And returned missionaries, find your old missionary tag. Don't wear it, but put it where you can see it. The Lord needs you now more than ever to be an instrument in His hands. All of us have a contribution to make to this miracle." - Elder Neil L. Andersen

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Elder Ortega.


Emilio!!! He FINALLY got his mission call! He is going to be serving in the California Long Beach Mission and reports March 12th! I AM SO EXCITED FOR HIM! He is an amazing example of someone who truly converted to the gospel. He goes out with the missionaries multiple times during the week, brings his non-member friends to church activities or baptisms, and a million other things! He is such an example to me and I cannot WAIT to read about his wonderful experiences from his mission. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father led us to Emilio and that I was able to watch him progress in the gospel. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

love,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment