Adam and I went to our stake conference this afternoon. It's interesting to see my style of notetaking change since the mission. At the MTC we had the privilege to listen to a talk Elder Bednar gave a year prior at the MTC. He started his talk by telling the missionaries to not write everything he says because that was not the reason why he was there. He invited the missionaries to take notes on the things that
impressed them. To only write what was
personal revelation. His talk really made an impact on me and changed my way of listening and recording notes. I'm grateful that I keep a journal of notes from church because it's something that I'm able to look back to for guidance. One way we can show our Heavenly Father our gratitude for the revelation we receive is if we write it down and act upon it.
love,
Liv
No comments:
Post a Comment