"And returned missionaries, find your old missionary tag. Don't wear it, but put it where you can see it. The Lord needs you now more than ever to be an instrument in His hands. All of us have a contribution to make to this miracle." - Elder Neil L. Andersen

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

making some changes.

I'm not sure if it's because my brother is going to Skype with us tomorrow or if it's because transfers were just last week, but I can't get my mind off of the mission. As I was flipping through some old pictures of the beginning of the mission, I was reminded of how many life lessons I learned throughout those 18 months. I also felt impressed that I need to be doing a better job at this blog. So, I'm going to start working on the blog more and start making some changes on the things I write. Stay tuned!

love,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment