I had the most awesome run in this week. Luke (Hermano Stoddard) was one of my MTC teachers and he was absolutely amazing! He taught us the importance of being obedient and it definitely prepared me for when I had my trainer and she too instilled that essential principle into my life. If you were to look through my Preach My Gospel, you would notice that everything that I write in there are basically things that he said to us in class. He was such a powerful teacher and made a huge impact on me and the type of missionary I wanted to be. Even though I didn't have the opportunity to teach the gospel in the Spanish language a lot on my mission but regardless of that, I know that he was meant to be my teacher which is one of many reasons why I was called Spanish speaking. Seeing him and just catching up on life was a huge tender mercy. I have such a firm testimony that Heavenly Father specifically puts certain people in our lives that will help us to return back to His presence on day and Luke, he is definitely one of those people in my life.
love,
Liv

No comments:
Post a Comment