We became best friends instantly. I mean really, how could you deny such a face like that!? He's even adorable when he cries!!! I don't know how he does it. But it works. It was sooo good to see Sarah Peterson Reber again! She is one of my very very very best friends. She was there for me when I joined the church and was the most amazing fellow-shipper ever! I cannot imagine my first year of being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints without her! She was my rock. She was my example. She was just awesome people, okay?
Since tomorrow is Sunday, Adam and I are going to make Sunday dinner again! We are going to try a recipe that I've never used...so I'll get to see how good his cooking skills really are. Actually, it's an incredibly easy recipe so we should be fine. I had to go to the store to get the ingredients and what not and yes...I totally rocked the uggs tonight. It was a complete rain storm earlier so obviously I grabbed my uggs so my feet could stay nice and warm :) It was worth it.
Tonight I was well...a loser haha. But seriously. Everyone was at the BYU vs. Texas game and welp, this little girl was home. Since when do I choose to do homework over watching a football game? Clearly I'm still adjusting. Actually, my plan was to multi task (since that's what I do best) by doing my homework and watching the game at the same time but our cable wasn't working...so my plan majorly failed. But, it was a blessing because I had to opportunity to catch up with someone that I've actually known since I was in elementary school to come to think of it. We just randomly started talking on facebook, exchanged phone numbers and I had the chance to talk about the gospel with her! I invited her to read the family proclamation (which I hope she did!) and it felt so good to share my testimony to her!! I know, that as Elder Holland has said before, "I promise you that something in what they say will always highlight a truth of the gospel about which you can bear testimony and about which you can then offer more...If we listen with love we won't need to wonder what to say. It will be given to us - by the Spirit and by our friends." She's honestly a great friend and I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to share a little bit of the gospel with her!
love,
Liv
No comments:
Post a Comment