I had the wonderful opportunity of talking to my second mission president today, President Weidman! I have been thinking about him and his wife and I wanted to let them know how I'm doing with adjusting back to "normal" life. When I heard his voice on the phone I immediately started to tear up. It was just so good to hear his voice! I could tell he was busy but one thing I loved about President Weidman was that he would always put you first before anything. We spoke on the phone for about 20 minutes and he was so interested in my life and how I was doing. He asked for advice and he even gave me "dirt" on what was going to happen this week for transfers. He reminded me of the type of man I should and need to marry and how to continue to live worthily. It was so fun! Even though he was only my Mission President for 8 weeks, I know that he was suppose to help finish my mission. I learned so much from him in that short amount of time and I am so grateful for it. Our conversation reminded me yet again that God puts certain people in our path for a reason! I can't wait for our next conversation!
love,
Liv
No comments:
Post a Comment